Who is thinking he is save....
Currently using a White (They come in White or Black) YubiKey with the default YubiKey One-Time Password (OTP) function (Yubico Cloud). It's 128 bit AES, read more on  If you don't trust someone, butt you trust the Yubikey itself, you are able to use the Yubikey without this cloud. You can even use both, it has 2 slots, slot 1 is programmed to use the cloud. Slot 2 contains nothing by default.
Parts we need
A Yubikey, I ordered several additional Yubikey's in a package. If you want one, or two ( I'm using 2, if I loose 1 I can revoke the lost Yubikey with the other one) you can contact me. They are 15 Euro ($25 @ Yubico) wo shipment.
- 1. Why ? Answer, Retrace..
- 2. Nice ? Unsure, Security allway's add more dicipline/work.
- 3. What do you do with it?
- Using it for a terminal server logon.
- Using it for LastPass authentication. Lastpass manages all other website logons, this is a weak central point.
- Could be used with Yubikey Cloud WebSite API's for your own access control
- Start unlock your truecrypt drive with YubiKey
Information Website  Check 1 of your X mandatory passwords on 
Allmost every O.S. accepts and USB Keyboard (HID Class) without Root/Admin rights. So be able to use YubiKey for a second-tier authentication on untrusted workstations is no problem.