This project was created by Heidi on September 13th, 2016.
Goal is to fabricate a simple led strip and attach it at my bed's headboard. Purpose is to let it light up in warm white, matching sunlight. And to have it in such a position that it mimics the location where sunlight should come from. Not from the side (like a simple WakeUpLight) but from overhead.
- DS1302 clock (not the best, but available)
- Arduino Nano
- Random LED and resistor units gathered by Renze
- One breadboard now useless!
And there was much rejoicing.
Help Heidi wherever you can and laugh at her when she fails.
Current plan (20-09-2016)
- four ledstrips similar to the ones Dave ordered for his police cap and which everyone (except Heidi) finds completely overkill for this project.
- attach two ledstrips to top of bedroom window, two strips to bottom of bedroom window
- slowly turn them on... because four of these amazing led strips will make you insane
- attach DS1302 realtime clock to Arduino Nano
- tell RTC to set one start date & time and keep counting
- Borrowed Dave's spare LED strip \o/ . WS-2812.
- Knutsel the spare LED strip to the Arduino
- Light it up!