Aim: Control a slot machine with OSC messages
- Ethernet shield
- 4 x ULM2003 for controlling the stepper motor
- slot machine wheel (they were a donation, no idea where it came from)
- 24 Volt power
We used the following schematic found on the arduino site:
We have 4 stepper motors so we had to have 4 of these. Connect the motors to the right pins of the ULN2003 and the hardware part should be done.
- Z_OSC libary for the OSC messages
You can download the code we used at github
- Automatich adjustment if device is powered on. There are light switches on the slot machine, have to connect them to the Arduino and use them.
- add button to play with it if there are no OSC messages