Scie Fie Panels
Science fiction Panels are most notably refered to as being fielded in Alien, here is a nice youtube movie explaining the principle.
- somewhere out there there was one where they did screen tests explaining the technology of alien
Tech will be based on https://tkkrlab.nl/wiki/Pixelmatrix
- book case backsides
- RGB leds (still to be aquired)
- shitload of old airplane connectors
- shitload of other connectors
The back of the bookcases are standard 122x61cm parts. need to cut those in 2. use other left over parts to make triangles for support.
- 30.5 cm slant
- 15 cm deep
- 26.56 cm high (gotta love Pythagoras)
30x40cm plywood panels Laser CNC the holes, re-use as much of the parts as possible to hot-glue them back on the panels. Hot glue and plywood == thumbs up. Old plane parts donated by KittLab hot glued in place.
- we _could_ screw them on, but a single pannel would need 48 screw for one panel, this is not in the budget. ;)
Is being worked on. we salvage speakers and microfones and a power supply, soon we'll start integrating these.
See Pixelmatrix. https://tkkrlab.nl/wiki/Pixelmatrix